Theresa’s interest in cars began as a young girl when she lived down the street from the Cadillac factory in Detroit and daily watched Cadillacs driven down the street for delivery. This interest greatly increased when she was 17 after meeting her husband Joe and his 1965 Chevelle Malibu SS (he was a blind date, but she’d seen his car and thought it was “cool”). The two have been “car” people since they met.
Their love for cars became a family affair when Joe drag raced the Chevelle for a number of years with their children also in attendance. One of Theresa’s and Joe’s dreams in their early marriage was to get a Corvette…this was delayed once the family began to grow until they at last fulfilled this dream and purchased their 2011 Corvette.
Theresa is retired after working in Information Technology for over 35 years. Her last position was with Oracle Corporation as a Senior Director in their Project Management Office.
- Acts as custodian of all club funds.
- Keep records of monies collected and paid.
- Submits a summary of Club financials at each regular monthly meeting.
- File forms to IRS and State of Michigan as appropriate for taxes.
- Serves on Board of Directors.