Ken’s interest in cars began at the ripe old age of 4 when his Dad built him a small, motorized car powered by a lawnmower engine. Ken and his wife Elizabeth joined the club in July, 2014 after moving to Brighton Township. Ken (Canadian, eh?) met his wife Elizabeth (American) on a blind date in 1989 and they have been cruising together ever since. They drive a 2003 Z06 and it is their 3rd Vette. Ken has drag raced at 3 tracks and was once E.T. champ at the former Windsor Dragway.
Ken teaches accounting at St. Clair College. He attended a meeting of 8 people in 2003 at St. Clair College. Why is this noteworthy? One of the attendees was the Prime Minister of Canada! Wife Elizabeth is a recently retired nurse from Blue Cross. Son Kevin is a librarian/lecturer at Mt. Saint Vincent University in Nova Scotia.
- Acts as custodian of all club funds.
- Keep records of monies collected and paid.
- Submits a summary of Club financials at each regular monthly meeting.
- File forms to IRS and State of Michigan as appropriate for taxes.
- Serves on Board of Directors.